Wednesday, June 22, 2011

MAC

I have a MAC now!
It's my first piece of techno equipment ever and I love it, I'm almost too scared to use it for fear of getting it dirty, scratched, or breaking it somehow.
My sales guy was GREAT!!  He also teaches mac lessons all the time for us people who are coming from a PC world.
Can I say something about PCs? BOOOOOOOO .I mean they do *something* but not anything like  a mac.
My mac was made for me. He's laser water jet sculpted from one solid piece of aluminum,
He self adjusts to surrounding environments.
He has a 15 inch ultra amazing quality screen that BLOWS MY MIND.
He's just great I can't say enough about it.
Ready to go as soon as he's out of the box.
Self backs himself ups.
He has cool apps that i can install...
JUST GREAT

No comments:

Post a Comment