Thursday, June 02, 2011

WARNING: NOT for the health concious!

Wednesday is Hump Day (this means large meals,we need our energy)  it happens to co-incite with the first of the Stanley Cup playoffs.
And because I'm *such* a great girlfriend... I made my boyfriend this for dinner.


Home made fries. Because freezer fries are for Soccer Moms.


So worth the fire hazard!


Heart health? Not this time.


Hash-marks *make* the meal.


Champagne Bearnaise, because we can.


And will.


Blending yolks with all my fresh herbs and bubbly.


C'est Fin.

Oh, and to really finish off that meal...



Baked apples on a graham cracker crust.
This is the before picture, my camera died before I could take a picture of this fresh out of the oven. Just imagined it glazed in sticky brown sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment