Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Boyfriends New Fave!

My partner has a mouth that craves the Asian spices. I, personally, could do without.
We found a happy medium. I made Thai Style Grilled Chicken & Sesame Salad.
See?


Gather your sauce ingredients.


Fresh Cilantro. We don't grow that stuff for nothing.


Whisk or blend your sauce.


Coat and grill chicken, indirectly.


Eat your greens.


Try to not break mugs in the process.


Saving this broken cup to grow flowers in.


Et voila! EAT! This is seriously the best chicken you'll ever eat. My boyfriend was sad when he found out I only made five thighs. Of course eat this with Asian-Slaw (any recipe will do, I just chop cucumber, shred carrot, celery, sprouts, and cilantro, I found some sesame dressing that was on sale and it goes on every watery veg you can think of! )




No comments:

Post a Comment